Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sorry!

Well. It has been quite some time, hasn't it arch-nemesis?


Well, today was pretty good.


I went to the fair yesterday with my good ol' friend Josh. 
Dahominyoh?
And I had soccer practice this morning. I think I'm starting.... and I shall be a disappointment.


I went to a SSBB tournament with another one of my friends today! It was at the Manlius Library.
That Library is amazing.
Absolutely Amazing.


AND I would've wrecked EVERYONE.
But, alas, I have been playing the N64 version in which the timing is different for everything.
So I died.


But I wasn't even in time for the actual tournament!


But hopefully they're gonna do more.


In which I shall hopefully win. 


But... Yeah...






Afterwards I IMMEDIATELY (and when I say immediately I mean immediately) went to the movies with ANOTHER one of my friends. (I sure am popular, aren't I? ^-^') We saw Don't be Afraid of the Dark. Meh. It was okay. Ish.


And THEN I went to dinner at Kirby's. Which I haven't had dinner at in FOREVER! I got ribs :3.
AND I saw a kid that was at the SSBB tournament. He seemed pretty cool, I'm actually kinda angry I didn't really talk to him more.


So now I am home writing this. I hope to write more often then I am now! XP


~Lickitung Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment