Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday, August 30th, 21:54 EST

Hey everyone.


Sorry for not posting yesterday. I got home later than I expected, so I didn't have time to update the blog. 


So basically yesterday I had soccer practice again (woo hoo.....) and then my day actually got FUN when I went to the fair. The GREAT New York State fair, for all those non-new yonkers.
I've always wondered why they called it the "Great" NYS Fair. I mean, it is really great, but why not something cooler, like... The "Fantastic" or "Awetastic". Great, in my opinion, doesn't REALLY say how awesometastical it really is.


Okay. So I went to the fair right after soccer practice yesterday, not really planning to do anything but to sit and chill and kinda help my mom. (She had to sell tickets for a corvette raffle for our school). But at soccer practice, my friend Ian said he was going too with a kid I knew.
So I decided to join them and I had a grand old time.
I didn't get home until 11:30-12:00 ish so thats why i didnt post. i mean i couldve, i just didnt want to.


and see? ive gotten lazy already. no more capitals. soon its gonna be punctuation.


So today (Capitals are back, ladies and gentlemen!) I woke up at Noon and I had soccer at 3. I then came home. and then ate garlic pizza from papa johns (mouth-gasm) and had a bunch of junkfood. watched thundercats, (Great show, btw) and played some SSB. Now I'm gonna watch some South Park and eat more junk food until who knows when.


Oh yeah, tomorrow for soccer I have a scrimmage against liverpool. we usually dont play them..... so we're gonna loose. a horrible painful death.


'night.


~Lickitung Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment