Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday, August 28th 2011 19:35EST

Good evening everyone.


Today was a relaxed day. The only Sunday that actually FELT like a Sunday, in my opinion.
I woke up and had a bagel. Bagels are good.
I then was forced to clean my room and closet for 2 hours. It was disgusting at how long it took. Well at least it's done and over with.
My Mother, Brother, and I then went shopping for school shoes. We ran into one of my favorite Mothers in the world. I then creepily texted her daughter telling her I knew where she was. -u-
But WHOLEY CARP Carousel Mall was crowded today. Hurricane Irene made everyone either 
1) Stay at home
2) See a movie
3) Use this pointless day to get all of their shopping done
4) Chill with friends (at the mall.)


So as you can see there were plenty a people doing their shopping today.


After we came home, I read a little bit. I need to finish my final book for school. I decided that if I read 50 pages a day, I can finish it in 6 days! :D


Then I had dinner. My brother: Chicken Parmesan.
Me: Ramen Noodles with Chicken & Honey Mustard.


But yep, then I watched some American Dad. It was pretty funny; I don't watch that show often.
BOOM JUST USED A SEMICOLON THATS WHATS UP!


Well my Dad's gonna want to use the computer soon and say something about creepers reading this, so I'll hopefully write tomorrow after the fair.


~Lickitung Signing Off~











No comments:

Post a Comment